Cindy M. Stevens
Deloitte & Touche USA LLP
As a Director of Government Relations at one of the nation's leading professional services firms, she serves as the primary contact with Members of Congress, the Administration, and the executive branch agencies. She has over 24 years of experience in the field of government relations.
Cindy Stevens began her career in government relations over 24 years ago as a Legislative Director for Representative G. V. (Sonny) Montgomery. She then worked as the Director of Federal Affairs at the Board of Trade, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, before joining Deloitte in 1993.
Cindy has been with Deloitte for 14 years and currently manages the Firmâ€™s government relations program in Washington, DC. Her early years with the Firm included providing risk assessment and other specialized services to Deloitteâ€™s clients.
Cindy is active in a number of professional activities including:
- Board of Directors, Value in Electing Women (VIEWPAC)
- Board of Directors, Nation Capital Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
- Board of Directors, Jefferson Island Club
- Board of Directors, Capitol Hill Club
- Board of Directors, The John C. Stennis Institute of Government
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Public Affairs
- U. S. Chamber of Commerce, International Committee
- Women in Housing Finance